Randomness from Azure crow( caption batches are out)

Post original art and .hack fanart here. Submit fanart to fanart@dothackers.net

Moderator: Moderators

Azure crow
The Grace of Life
The Grace of Life
Location: Somewhere in the ether, trapped between what is and what could be.

Post by Azure crow »

you still havn't responded to my invitation Karma.
If you missed it,it's one or two pages back.
No problem if you did,it would have been easy to miss.
Vahn Staffear
The Mega Pervert
The Mega Pervert

Post by Vahn Staffear »

I'm takeing my spot back in the Azure fates...I shall be known as the Azure Sin...or as the Aruze Mega Perv :)

Also Crow Mallice looks awsome...I like his swords.
Rykar

Post by Rykar »

Sorry to interrupt, but Crow, you really should stop talking about Karma and keep asking her to join Azure clan of yours >_>

She hasn't replied mainly because she's probably not interested, and besides, why does it need to be her of joining the Azure group anyways? Have Vahn take her spot.
Azure crow
The Grace of Life
The Grace of Life

Post by Azure crow »

First,it's not a clan.
We don't have a website,or a member list apart from my own memory.
Second,as to what the Azure Fates are wanderer:

The Azure Fates are a group of,now,10 people whom I have choosen to due to them either having an outstanding positive additude,a helpful nature,or people who have done something that I beleive could be deemed as immpresive.
We also are people who take our time to help those on the board that we can,and we represent equality in members,regardless of member status or knowledge of any sort of media or social information source,provided that said group is willing to treat others with respect.
I'm the "original" Azure Fate,my surname being Azure Crow,The grace of life,or Azure Crow,The Azure Destiny

I beleive I posted all the others a page or two back.

Anyway,Vahn,you never lost your spot.
If your thinking about that incident one the "2000 post count names" thread,than you should know that that was just a warning,not an exclution.
I'm not the kid of person who would do such a thing without warning.

And Rykar(and/or Karma),if Karma isn't interested,than she shuold at least say so.
She easily met all the requrments,baing a well known Critic(an immpresive feat),having an,may I say,outstanding additude,and not putting anyone down at any time.
I have also considered her one of my closer friends on the board,as she has helped me alot more than most(or all) other people here.

So yeah,that's that.

Anyway,I started drawing up the rought copy of a Manga,about what Mallice went through before he "turned" and started gettign ideals about what race should exist and how pure the world is.
Of course,back then he was known by a different name.

I'll post the first few pages sometime.
Azure crow
The Grace of Life
The Grace of Life

Post by Azure crow »

Karma wrote:
Azure crow wrote:First,it's not a clan.
And Rykar(and/or Karma),if Karma isn't interested,than she shuold at least say so.
She easily met all the requrments,baing a well known Critic(an immpresive feat),having an,may I say,outstanding additude,and not putting anyone down at any time.
I have also considered her one of my closer friends on the board,as she has helped me alot more than most(or all) other people here.
I was so sure I rejected this offer...but um, yeah. Consider your other closer friend on the board. I mean, Azure Fates are just...

I am not interested in joining in this Azure Fates group, so I apologize that I have not gotten that into your head yet. But please know that these posts of Azure Knights stuff is getting really off-topic for an ART thread. )__) I find it a bit irritable to glance at posts about Azure Knights when it has nothing to do with art.

Please, if you consider talking about it, keep it to a minimum or at least through PMs or something. When I'm looking at art, I don't want to have to see people talking about movies. =__=
It's Azure Fates,not Knights.
And no,you never rejected the offer,so I continued to ask.
Sorry if it made you feel out of place or discomfortable in any way.
Sorry to hear that,though.
Vahn Staffear
The Mega Pervert
The Mega Pervert

Post by Vahn Staffear »

Karma wrote:
Azure crow wrote:First,it's not a clan.
I was so sure I rejected this offer...but um, yeah. Consider your other closer friend on the board. I mean, Azure Fates are just...

I am not interested in joining in this Azure Fates group, so I apologize that I have not gotten that into your head yet. But please know that these posts of Azure Knights stuff is getting really off-topic for an ART thread. )__) I find it a bit irritable to glance at posts about Azure Knights when it has nothing to do with art.

Please, if you consider talking about it, keep it to a minimum or at least through PMs or something. When I'm looking at art, I don't want to have to see people talking about movies. =__=
Yep I'm a part of the group but I'm more distanced :)

Karma it's cool if you dont want join them it's your choice and you don't need to explain yourself for you reasons of not wanting to join :)

Yeah let's leave this type of Crap to the pms Karma is gettin' mad and I don't like that :|
Azure crow
The Grace of Life
The Grace of Life

Post by Azure crow »

Wander wrote:Oh my gawd...*sniff sniff* can you smell that? It's smells like...almonds. Which to some people is the smell of drama. Azure Crow, I'm going to PM you with my thoughts on you little cult. :D In the meantime, let's talk about art!!
I was apologizing for what seemed to make her feel bad,or is the concept of apology somethign you only use to get your way?
We ARE NOT a cult,and if you want one to attack,try ATism.
Anyway,we will drop this conversation.
My home computer isn't working,so I won't be able to post any pictures for a while,but as soon as it's up I'll post the first 10 pages or so of the Manga here.
Last edited by Azure crow on Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ravaan

Post by Ravaan »

Le gasp! Vahn's taking his title back? Didn't see that coming... :shock:

Anywho, I really like the back view you did of Malice, it's quite well drawn. You did a very good job on the weapons too. The proportion on the front view looks off... something about his upper body, visible arm, and his left shoulder... It might be the collar that makes it look off, I'm not 100% on that though.

You're definitely improving. I think you should put a little work into your necks and heads, that general upper torso area Other than that it's just the little stuff like foreshortening, but everyone knows thats a b!@#$ anyway. :D

Lol, seeing how much you've improved makes me think I should actually practice/draw more, I might improve faster. How often do you do it?
Azure crow
The Grace of Life
The Grace of Life

Post by Azure crow »

I just started on a manga,so it would be several hours a day,but it's on and off during that time.
Vahn Staffear
The Mega Pervert
The Mega Pervert

Post by Vahn Staffear »

Ravaan wrote:Le gasp! Vahn's taking his title back? Didn't see that coming... :shock:
Yeah Mega Perv's actions can't be predicted 8)
Azure crow
The Grace of Life
The Grace of Life

Post by Azure crow »

Before asking everyone to discontinue any social discussion,I'll not that Vahn never actually left his title behind,he just made it clear that he wasn't as dedicated to the group as JOT or Haseoxth,whom are the two most dedicated members easily.
Anyway,it's not like he is the MOST distanced,that person is Mugi,the Azure Infinity.

And now I will ask that,unless it's an art related question,all unrelated discussion be halted
Azure crow
The Grace of Life
The Grace of Life

Post by Azure crow »

Meh.
Like I said,I'm drawing a Manga,and I'll post a few pages when I'm done of them,and when my home computer is repaired(It was broken,and had to get wiped clean of files...sniff...sniff....poor thing).
You can debate on that,if it's what you want.
But it will be a couple days.
Tolby

Post by Tolby »

Manga of? If .hack, what version?
Azure crow
The Grace of Life
The Grace of Life

Post by Azure crow »

It's not .hack,it's my own personel storyline.
And my scanner has been busted,and I've been working on things such as these lately anyways:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNSUYOQ7jDs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWYiQkpJGjs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QVWeXgexZs
Jakal Of Twilight

Post by Jakal Of Twilight »

BTW, you never tolf yus the name of your game!
The*true*Terror Of Death

Post by The*true*Terror Of Death »

crow....azure fates..... nice :wink: hey well im the leader of the Azure Hall...... still accepting all who luv kite balmunq and orca.....w/e jk not realy.... lol well back to topic nice pics crow g2 say man i luv the ideas behind the characters, ive got my own thing going and im not half bad at drawing wen i get my pc up and running ill post but till then all i can say is very nice...btw my rp character is named Xalphr. he came from my thoughts of a hybrid of itachi uchiha and endrance.... dont know where en man came from it was random. well again very nice my friend..... see ya on youtube. 8)
Rykar

Post by Rykar »

Making manga isnt' easy.

Especially when you are focusing angles and such, it takes a lot of skills to get them done. Boxes for one page has to be different from other one, also you have to make drawings all exactly in it's proportion.

I've done manga only once, and it isn't easy sometimes. A lot of manga artists will tell you that it's such a huge time consumption. Yes it is a consumption.

I am not drawing stuff lately mainly because manga was the huge frustration. I'll probably work on them during vacation, but I dont know how it will go as WoW conquers my life all the time. :|

If you are up for manga right now, (even if it's a hobby), you need to fix your proportion and angle adjustment first before you approach for anything right now. Even for a hobby, it needs to be adjusted.
The*true*Terror Of Death

Post by The*true*Terror Of Death »

Rykar wrote:Making manga isnt' easy.

Especially when you are focusing angles and such, it takes a lot of skills to get them done. Boxes for one page has to be different from other one, also you have to make drawings all exactly in it's proportion.

I've done manga only once, and it isn't easy sometimes. A lot of manga artists will tell you that it's such a huge time consumption. Yes it is a consumption.

I am not drawing stuff lately mainly because manga was the huge frustration. I'll probably work on them during vacation, but I dont know how it will go as WoW conquers my life all the time. :|

If you are up for manga right now, (even if it's a hobby), you need to fix your proportion and angle adjustment first before you approach for anything right now. Even for a hobby, it needs to be adjusted.
true ..... ive got one kinda, its still rough draft and allot of it is in storage right now but wen i get my comp il post it. its called
E.O.S- Empire Of Scars main character is kinda like a fusion of itachi uchiha and endrance, his name is Xalphr.(kinda kh2 type name in hindesight huh?)
Azure crow
The Grace of Life
The Grace of Life

Re: Randomness from Azure crow( official update #5 and #6 out)

Post by Azure crow »

These are just a bunch of Captions I made.
Feel free to use any at any time.I know AT wants a few of them already.

Jakal Of Twilight

Re: Randomness from Azure crow( caption batches are out)

Post by Jakal Of Twilight »

Well that at least counts for art!