Best Armor?

UMMX

Best Armor?

Post by UMMX »

What do u think is the best armor IN GU? I think it the black armor but i want to know what u think?
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Divine(Null) Alloy is the best armor...and the cheapest
.Haseo.

Post by .Haseo. »

Things with + HP =D
Shirosaki

Post by Shirosaki »

pretty much said by TheSorrow, but the best armor is more precisely the rough alloy with the >25=0 trait for both phisicall and magical damage, but in terms of status enhancements the Black Armor from the Abyss Quest is the best
Legato

Post by Legato »

i use the armor that Rick said, the alloy that reduce all dame less than 25 to 0. helps so much in the arena
Kouen
The Crimson Dusk
The Crimson Dusk

Post by Kouen »

Legato wrote:i use the armor that Rick said, the alloy that reduce all dame less than 25 to 0. helps so much in the arena
The only downside is there is no Anti-Sleep, which makes it a pain if you decided to solo the arena, you're snoozing while they're healing.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Kouen wrote:
Legato wrote:i use the armor that Rick said, the alloy that reduce all dame less than 25 to 0. helps so much in the arena
The only downside is there is no Anti-Sleep, which makes it a pain if you decided to solo the arena, you're snoozing while they're healing.
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!!!
Its really annoying to be asleep during an arena battle solo. Not just they start healing themselves, but they can easily leave you in Rengeki with a normal combo and its just too frustrating to not be able to do anything.
Which is why i use that Anti-Sleep thing instead of the Iron Crest now. Only in the arena, though (and sometimes PKers.....i'll never forget what they did to Syake >.>)
Slayn

Post by Slayn »

Black Armor and I guess there is another armor that you that you get from completing the Mecha Grunty quest. I think it's called the Steam Suit but I don't know the parameters on it. They are pretty much the rarest armor that you can actually wear I believe and, to me, rarity is much more fun than strength.

By the way, Null/Divine Alloy stinks. It only works for weaker dungeons [30-40 level] which are pretty much useless and easy to complete if you level up the whole way. Those monsters in the level 50 areas usually hit for just over 25 damage. >.> Go figure.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Slayn wrote:Black Armor and I guess there is another armor that you that you get from completing the Mecha Grunty quest. I think it's called the Steam Suit but I don't know the parameters on it. They are pretty much the rarest armor that you can actually wear I believe and, to me, rarity is much more fun than strength.
They're all the same rarity, actually :/ But the Steam Suit is lvl50 exactly. I'm not sure about its stats...cant remember...It had -50% to water/fire i believe

And yeah, the Iron items are useless against monsters at your level. I use Counter Sleep against those :/
Mystere Man

Post by Mystere Man »

I just don't like the sp drain of Black Armor, I like to use skills alot. So I go with Rough Alloy as the best armor because it is customizable. I mean you can have any material combo you want on it, I go for Sleep Counter/Anti Sleep usually.
kots

Post by kots »

Kouen wrote:
i solo the arena all the time... hehe and the more they heal themselves the more i can use the counter-attack on them , hmm now u mention it, i dont remember getting my health below 80% even when iam vs a level 50 party.. lol
Slayn

Post by Slayn »

Me knows. >.<
~Star 5 items rock!
~Star 4 items suck.. erm. Yeah. >.>

I wonder if you equip all parts you get anything special. Like the kitty armor in IMOQ.

Black Armor = Level 48
Steam Suit = Level 50 I guess. Cool. :]
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

kots wrote:
Kouen wrote:
i solo the arena all the time... hehe and the more they heal themselves the more i can use the counter-attack on them , hmm now u mention it, i dont remember getting my health below 80% even when iam vs a level 50 party.. lol
Because their AI sucks D: Most of the time they're just walking around like Endrance, and doing skills at random times
kots

Post by kots »

TheSorrow wrote:
kots wrote:
Kouen wrote:
Because their AI sucks D: Most of the time they're just walking around like Endrance, and doing skills at random times
you cant blame them , at the end i'am the arena's EMPEROR muwahahaha
ME

Post by ME »

STEAM SUIT IS TERRIBLE!!!!
it has the stats of a the level 35 armor and it's uncustimizable!
Divine(null)alloy is the best because the sp eater thing on black armor is bad