How to obtain 100%

TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

By looking into the game's data file. There's a list of all the keywords in there, including 2 of the 3 keywords (Dead Wood and Radiation). Magnolia was taken out for not being in the game, but those other 2 are, and they're the only ones in the list that cannot be obtained. Also, some people claim to have obtained them as if they were normal keywords, just that they didn't know they were 'special'. There are many theories about how to get them, mostly going that is a glitch, but to answer your question, we know because they're included in the game's data (Of course, all the items and skills are also listed and you can only get them through codes in Vol. 1, but with the keywords it seems to be a different case, since each Volume has its own set of keywords)
DarkChaos

Post by DarkChaos »

Another stupid question......

How do you go about seeing this "data file"?
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Put the CD into your computer, and explore the files. There should be one called SLUS_212. Open it with Notebook/WordPad, and once it's fully opened, go to almost the end. You'll find alot of stuff there, such as items, weapons, conversations, and the keywords.
DarkChaos

Post by DarkChaos »

Really? Hmm....thx!
Rengeki
Location: Watch for the blue-purple lines to appear and hit R1 and any button to see me...

Post by Rengeki »

Cool...but I guess we cant alter the game in any way...
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

We can, but it breaks the purpose of playing the game. It's like using cheats to have the max level or max stats, or getting really powerful items, beating all purpose of training and looking for the items. Of course, some cheats are tolerable, when it comes to finding out secret stuff or just for fun, but i dislike it all anyways.
DarkChaos

Post by DarkChaos »

Daydream Two Wings Hand Song Pure Bred Fast Horse Belladonna Generation Alga Grass Old World Princess Paradise Masquerade Holy Ground Dead Wood Radiation Camellia 1000 Oaks Drunkard Metal Doll Weed Eater Night Moon Tiny Beast Footsteps Offerings Venom Fang Fountain Life Boat Bodhi Tree Snow Lamp Cathedral Tide Road Frog Lake Blue Cloud Gold Bird Dark Tree Vagabond Pinwheel Evergreen Malt Town Ignorance Snow Caps Foot Stone Twin Rocks Holy Relic Cat's Eye Whiplash Crawl Tree Cassiopeia Berserker

They are on this list so they have to be available....wouldn't it be in the Official Strategy Guide? I just don't see how they could be so hard to find.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

The Official Guide has those 2 keywords PLUS Magnolia. The game list, however, doesn't has it, but has those 2. Also, if we look at the pattern of the words, they end up being words obtainable through story events (because of the location of them in the list, and how the same pattern applies to the other 2 list of words...by list i mean 'All 1st words/All 2nd words/All 3rd words'...3 lists)
I just don't see how they could be so hard to find.
I completely agree with it. More than just why they could be so 'hard' to find, it's why they aren't obtained like other words; they have a quest on it's own, an unique item that shouldn't be obtained, or what?? I mean, those 2 keywords have nothing to do with the story at all.
Keyaki

Re: How to obtain 100%

Post by Keyaki »

kots wrote:Hey guys, this will be my first post and hope to write much more in the future. i dunno if someone else did the same post, if someone did, then iam sry >.< and u can delete my post.

Now since the introduction is done.. i'am gonna write a list of "what to do" to obtain 100% in the game.. if i'am missing some things then feel free to post it :)

1- getting all Ryu books completed ( AKA getting ur guild rank to 3 ).
2- finish all quests (1 hidden) and all side-quests.
3- getting best weapons/armors for all characters.
4- getting wepon skill maxed for all characters.
5- getting 9999WP in Arena.
6- finding all the keywords ( there is 3 not yet found "Magnolia", "Dead wood" and "Radiation" ).
7- raise affection to all characters to max.
8- killing Doppleganger.
9- getting all characters to lvl 50 (999/1000).

i didn't mention about the money because the more you got the better it is for you in the 2nd vol. but i'am aiming for gaining atleast 1,000,000 hehe.

as a bonus i would have to get 100 of Beginner's Text and Beginner's Book each ( keep 50 in your bag and the other 50 in storage for each item ) after i maxed all characters wepon skills so then i will have instant power up at the start of the upcoming vol 2. hehe.

after you do all of that, you will be fully prepared for vol 2.

for anyone who found the location of the 3 missing keywords plz mention them.

umm i think that is it.. if i missed anything plz posted it so i can add it to the list.
What is the max Character Affection level everyone in my party has the Big Red circle and 3 little red circles rotating around it.
Sora of Azure Shadow

Post by Sora of Azure Shadow »

max affection is a blue circle with 3 little circles
Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

Sora of Azure Shadow wrote:max affection is a blue circle with 3 little circles
Oh sorry i sad it worng :oops: :lol:
I meant my friends have the Blue Circles (seriously no lie)
ehe sorry about that :oops: :cry:
DarkChaos

Post by DarkChaos »

Why would we think it's a lie when it's so easy to get them there, except for Piros mainly for me because I hate Piros.
Shirosaki

Post by Shirosaki »

Why you don´t just keep giving him any kind of buyable item, it´s so easy, and it works for anyone.
DarkChaos

Post by DarkChaos »

Rick wrote:Why you don´t just keep giving him any kind of buyable item, it´s so easy, and it works for anyone.

I don't know if your talking to me, but what I mean by it being hard for me to get Piros there is because I hate him and I hate seeing him on my screen. I'm not saying I don't have him at max, I just had to endure seeing his craptastic PC on the screen and the damn voice actor is the same from IMOQ which makes it even more dreadful.
Rengeki
Location: Watch for the blue-purple lines to appear and hit R1 and any button to see me...

Post by Rengeki »

Too bad they remade him...but they needed some classic characters...