Astra and Saya's Sig shop *Astra: Closed* *Saya: Open*

Post original art and .hack fanart here. Submit fanart to fanart@dothackers.net

Moderator: Moderators

-Loveless-

Post by -Loveless- »

OMG! you kite sigs are so pretty!!! Were do you get your pictures by the way? I can't find any good pics of Kite except for Shugo Kite. (*__*) I love teh font too. pretty.
Astra

Post by Astra »

-Loveless- wrote:OMG! you kite sigs are so pretty!!! Were do you get your pictures by the way? I can't find any good pics of Kite except for Shugo Kite. (*__*) I love teh font too. pretty.
i don't know acualy...one was from the cover of fragment, but i can't remember the other...
Puppet of the Twilight

Post by Puppet of the Twilight »

I love making Sigs it's fun and im proud of my work.
amayon

Post by amayon »

Astra you are amazing!
Astra

Post by Astra »

Puppet of the Twilight: Yes...yes it is...

amayon: Thanks! photoshop isn't working for me right now. i'm trying to fix it, which is why i havn't put any up in awhile... :D
Puppet of the Twilight

My latest one but I was lazy when I made this one so it came out a bit wierd
Astra

Post by Astra »

Karma wrote:
Puppet of the Twilight wrote:My latest one but I was lazy when I made this one so it came out a bit wierd
I like a light blue would've matched better than the red. The picture looks too edgy for me, and the characters look pixelized or magnified to much. But...overall, I think it's rather sleek.
i agree with the colors, but i think the whole point of that azure kite pic is to look pixelized.
Puppet of the Twilight

Karma wrote:
Astra wrote:
Karma wrote:
Puppet of the Twilight wrote:My latest one but I was lazy when I made this one so it came out a bit wierd
I like a light blue would've matched better than the red. The picture looks too edgy for me, and the characters look pixelized or magnified to much. But...overall, I think it's rather sleek.
i agree with the colors, but i think the whole point of that azure kite pic is to look pixelized.
If that's the point, then the stained-glass look at the right of the signature should be pixeled, too. O__O But it's not, and neither is the Tri-edge on the left of the piece.
the problem is when I used fillters or the pen tool it messed up the blending options so it turn out funny with the colors.
Puppet of the Twilight

Karma wrote:
Puppet of the Twilight wrote:
Karma wrote:
Astra wrote:
Karma wrote:
If that's the point, then the stained-glass look at the right of the signature should be pixeled, too. O__O But it's not, and neither is the Tri-edge on the left of the piece.
the problem is when I used fillters or the pen tool it messed up the blending options so it turn out funny with the colors.
Ahh, I see. I can understand the situation with "it messed up the blending options so it turn out funny with the colors" ordeal. ^ ^ That's fine. Lemme see more, okay? :o
My bad ^^; we all make mistakes.
Astra

Post by Astra »

Karma wrote:
Puppet of the Twilight wrote:
Karma wrote:
Astra wrote:
Karma wrote:
Ahh, I see. I can understand the situation with "it messed up the blending options so it turn out funny with the colors" ordeal. ^ ^ That's fine. Lemme see more, okay? :o
how can it mess them up? my blending options have never messed up before...
Astra

Post by Astra »

i know, but i don't really understand what you mean, it's never really happend to me before...or it did and i didn't notice.
amayon

Post by amayon »

May I use the teal Azure Kite? has anyone else taken it???
Puppet of the Twilight

In any case are my signatures atleast okay?
Puppet of the Twilight

Karma wrote:
Puppet of the Twilight wrote:In any case are my signatures atleast okay?
LOL, of course they are, dearie! Keep posting up signatures! Your works show lots of things going in one, small, canvas, but I like the complexity you put into them!
Thanks.

I made more how are they?
Astra

Post by Astra »

sorry, i havn't been on in awile...i''ve been busy with school, and trying to fix photoshop...so i shall reply to people now :D

amayon: yes, you can use it.

Note: any of the sigs i made in this topic any one can use.

Puppet of the Twilight: those are very good.
Astra

Post by Astra »

i finally got photoshop to work again but it's still kind of messed up, here's a test sig i made:

amayon

Post by amayon »

OOOO I like that one better than mine 8) Maybe change the font that Azure Kites name is in though? Something a little less.... pixely?

Love the background though. How did you do it?
Astra

Post by Astra »

due to the problems with photoshop, that was one of two fonts i could use. it's sort of fixed now so i have a wider range of fonts to use like before.

Thanks, your comments are appreciated. :D
Astra

Post by Astra »

I think i've finally fixed photoshop on my computer today...so I'm reviving my old art topic with a new signature...(although there's still a problem with my bushes and fonts.)

The awesome render is thanks to Rueth...

yes...i realize i double posted.
The*true*Terror Of Death

Post by The*true*Terror Of Death »

Astra wrote:i finally got photoshop to work again but it's still kind of messed up, here's a test sig i made:

hey astra can i use the azure kite one?