ophiophilia

Post by ophiophilia »

Akuri wrote:you are good

can't belive thats a guy
Thank you!

XD And I get that alot.
Chie

Post by Chie »

Wow, I like that alot. Can I have you permission to make an icon and sig thing from your pics and give ya credit and use them on here. Like i said though, I'll give total credit to you in my sig. If you'll allow me ^-^

:o
Chie

Post by Chie »

Wow, I like that alot. Can I have you permission to make an icon and sig thing from your pics and give ya credit and use them on here. Like i said though, I'll give total credit to you in my sig. If you'll allow me ^-^

ophiophilia

Post by ophiophilia »

Chie wrote:Wow, I like that alot. Can I have you permission to make an icon and sig thing from your pics and give ya credit and use them on here. Like i said though, I'll give total credit to you in my sig. If you'll allow me ^-^

Thank you!

That's fine with me, you have my permission to do so! n__n
Chie

Post by Chie »

ophiophilia wrote:
Chie wrote:Wow, I like that alot. Can I have you permission to make an icon and sig thing from your pics and give ya credit and use them on here. Like i said though, I'll give total credit to you in my sig. If you'll allow me ^-^

Thank you!

Thank you soooo much! *huggles* You are truely great at your work ^-^ Hmmm..I think I might put some of my work up here too then. i'm not so bad myself ^-^
ophiophilia

Post by ophiophilia »

Chie wrote:
ophiophilia wrote:

Thank you!

Thank you soooo much! *huggles* You are truely great at your work ^-^ Hmmm..I think I might put some of my work up here too then. i'm not so bad myself ^-^
;D You should!
Chie

Post by Chie »

ophiophilia wrote:
Chie wrote:
ophiophilia wrote:

Thank you!

;D You should!
then i shall put something up later on ^-^ but I'm not so good wth color yet, I like the good old pencil. Heh heh, and thanks again. I have a banner already made and I'm gonna upload it after I make the icon ^-^ Stay turned a bit longer and ya'll see it ^-^
ophiophilia

Post by ophiophilia »

Chie wrote:then i shall put something up later on ^-^ but I'm not so good wth color yet, I like the good old pencil. Heh heh, and thanks again. I have a banner already made and I'm gonna upload it after I make the icon ^-^ Stay turned a bit longer and ya'll see it ^-^
XD I like drawing more than coloring myself, too. I do like to use open Canvas (the original and free version), though.

;]!
Chie

Post by Chie »

ophiophilia wrote:
Chie wrote:then i shall put something up later on ^-^ but I'm not so good wth color yet, I like the good old pencil. Heh heh, and thanks again. I have a banner already made and I'm gonna upload it after I make the icon ^-^ Stay turned a bit longer and ya'll see it ^-^
XD I like drawing more than coloring myself, too. I do like to use open Canvas (the original and free version), though.

;]!
Hee hee, that's cool. I'm gona be getting photobucket so then I'll be able to do really colorful and prety drawings, yay!

Also, for some reason it wouldn't let me make an icon but I did make some things in my sig and i gave ya creit :o Hee hee, so cute ^-^
ophiophilia

Post by ophiophilia »

Chie wrote:
ophiophilia wrote:

;]!
Hee hee, that's cool. I'm gona be getting photobucket so then I'll be able to do really colorful and prety drawings, yay!

Also, for some reason it wouldn't let me make an icon but I did make some things in my sig and i gave ya creit :o Hee hee, so cute ^-^
:D

Yayyy~! Thank you~!
Chie

Post by Chie »

ophiophilia wrote:
Chie wrote:
ophiophilia wrote:

;]!

:D

Yayyy~! Thank you~!
Hee hee, no problem, you do great work ^-^
ophiophilia

Post by ophiophilia »

Another original:

This is Aoi. He's and alchoholic. And a junkie. ]:

8D!
Nukasa
Official Forum Troll

Post by Nukasa »

What the fux, that is SCARY. o.O
ophiophilia

Post by ophiophilia »

Nukasa wrote:What the fux, that is SCARY. o.O
ROFL WTF. XDDD
Nukasa
Official Forum Troll

Post by Nukasa »

I meant the first page pictures, not the recent ones. =P

The latest one looks good, I like the eyes for some reason. o.O
ophiophilia

Post by ophiophilia »

Nukasa wrote:I meant the first page pictures, not the recent ones. =P

The latest one looks good, I like the eyes for some reason. o.O
XDD THAT MAKES MORE SENSE.

:D Thank you.
Last edited by ophiophilia on Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nukasa
Official Forum Troll

Post by Nukasa »

The way the recent one's colored makes it seem shiny. And, the person does seem drunk, by the facial expression. =P
ophiophilia

Post by ophiophilia »

Nukasa wrote:The way the recent one's colored makes it seem shiny. And, the person does seem drunk, by the facial expression. =P
XD; Then I've done my job!
Mellow Grunty
Suredeath Hellman
Suredeath Hellman

Re: Haseo, Silabus, ect, ect...

Post by Mellow Grunty »

ophiophilia wrote:Image
... *GIGGLESNORT* X'DDDDDDDDD LMAO, THAT IS WIN.
ophiophilia

Re: Haseo, Silabus, ect, ect...

Post by ophiophilia »

Mellow Grunty wrote:... *GIGGLESNORT* X'DDDDDDDDD LMAO, THAT IS WIN.
XDDDDDD THANK YOU. \o/