Share ideas and critics? Anyone?

Post original art and .hack fanart here. Submit fanart to fanart@dothackers.net

Moderator: Moderators

Klister

Share ideas and critics? Anyone?

Post by Klister »

I'm quite in a need of help. In my class, we have a task to do before December. We're going to make comics. ;D
So, I've made up a story. As well as characters. Though I still have a great deal of work to do with them.

Okay, so this is the background story. The main character, Butler, who happens to be a butler in a wealthy noble family. He has to take care of the family's son, since both of the parents are out of the country. Though it's not a task he looks forward to do, since the son (whom I think shall be named Patrick) is basically a brat. He looks down upon Butler, and find him annoying, so he tries to make Butler's life as hellish as possible.
Now you throught that would be the story, but it isn't. One day, Patrick is kidnapped by... KIDNAPPERS. And since no one is around to help Butler, he has to choose either if he's going to pay the price for Patrick's life- or save him himself.

This is Butler. He's supposed to be boring, so I made him old and is a bit slow to react. The sketch was made in oekaki, and I'm very inexperienced with oekaki- so he didn't become that great. :/ Though I still like his pose. You think I should change him in any way?

Klister

Re: Share ideas and critics? Anyone?

Post by Klister »

Now the villains, aka the KIDNAPPERS.

They are a group of two weirdos, basically. The one who actually does the kidnapping is this guy. He is half bad/half good, since he thinks everything his mum tells him to do is right. I'm still unsure regarding the colours on his clothes. But that is a minor thing to think about; since the comic is gonna be ink'd.
And I don't know what name he should have yet. I would appreciate any suggestions. :)

Klister

Post by Klister »

And now finally, the brain behind the kidnapping. The body-builders mother.
Her reasons for kidnapping Patrick is because of something which happened between her and Patricks father. I think he broke her heart or something like that :P This character is almost finished, I guess. But I still appreciate critics ;D
Mellow Grunty
Suredeath Hellman
Suredeath Hellman

Post by Mellow Grunty »

You guys suck, not replying to this thread... SHAME ON YOU! D:

The pictures look awesome and funny Klis, as I've said before. xD A suggestion for the kidnapper-guy's name is... Rasmus? XDDD
Klister

Post by Klister »

OH GOD, Rasmus?! X'D Why Rasmus of all names? XD
Mellow Grunty
Suredeath Hellman
Suredeath Hellman

Post by Mellow Grunty »

Klister wrote:OH GOD, Rasmus?! X'D Why Rasmus of all names? XD
BECAUSE IT'S HILARIOUS. XD
Lunaros

Post by Lunaros »

Yay Klis~~ <3 *Tackle glomp~* XDD

It doesn't look like you're inexperienced with Oekakis, actually. o: The sketchiness looks cute~ XDD And so does the soft colouring. X33 HYPER CUTENESS~ X333
Interesting story so far! o: A few more (probably minor) characters and it'll be great~ XD (The world needs minor characters to look good in the background~ 8D; )
Names... Names... ummm... no I can't think of any, I'm afraid. XD;;

Good luck~ 83
Klister

Post by Klister »

Mellow Grunty wrote:BECAUSE IT'S HILARIOUS. XD
(laughs) Well, if that's what you think... xD

Lunaros wrote:Yay Klis~~ <3 *Tackle glomp~* XDD

It doesn't look like you're inexperienced with Oekakis, actually. o: The sketchiness looks cute~ XDD And so does the soft colouring. X33 HYPER CUTENESS~ X333
Interesting story so far! o: A few more (probably minor) characters and it'll be great~ XD (The world needs minor characters to look good in the background~ 8D; )
Names... Names... ummm... no I can't think of any, I'm afraid. XD;;

Good luck~ 83
Thank you so much Luna! *glomps back* Minor characters you say? Hmmm... I'll think upon that since I still got lots of time.
The Key of Dawn

Post by The Key of Dawn »

I only have one sugestion (it might not even really matter to you) but i think changing the main characters name from Butler to somthing elts. Having that name just reminds me to much of the Artemis Fowle novles. You dont have to take this to heart, its just a concideration

As for a name for the woman kidnapper, somthing out of the ordinary would fit. A fiew suggestions...

Abriana
Ambra
Andriana
Desiree
Kayla
Meeghan
Paige

If you like any of these you can take them
Mellow Grunty
Suredeath Hellman
Suredeath Hellman

Post by Mellow Grunty »

The Key of Dawn wrote:As for a name for the woman kidnapper, somthing out of the ordinary would fit. A fiew suggestions...
Actually I think she's already chosen "Afrodite" as the name for the body-builder's mom, at least she told me that a week ago or so.
GET IT? AFRO? AFRODITE? HURR HURR.
The Key of Dawn

Post by The Key of Dawn »

Hahaha thats a good one. So go ahead and dissregard my name suggestions
Klister

Post by Klister »

The Key of Dawn wrote:I only have one sugestion (it might not even really matter to you) but i think changing the main characters name from Butler to somthing elts. Having that name just reminds me to much of the Artemis Fowle novles. You dont have to take this to heart, its just a concideration
Oh, I see. I've read the novel as well, but I didn't think about it first. Thanks for reminding me!
I had thought of giving Butler the name 'Sebastian', but I'm still not entirely sure.

Thank you guys for your comments and ideas! I really appreciate it, and I have taken them into consideration. :)